- Detail Images
Stability you need. Cushioning you crave.
Reworked from the ground up to be smoother striding, a bit lighter underfoot, and more supportive, the Asics Men's Gel-Kayano 23 Running Shoe serves as Asics' flagship stability shoe. There's a new, improved fit that holds your heel and foot with a snug feel, courtesy of its FluidFit stretch mesh upper and Heel Clutching System. Perfect for overpronators and neutral runners desiring robust stability, the Dynamix Duomax cushioning system and Guidance Line enhance gait efficiency by stabilizing the foot from initial heel strike to toe-off.
New for the Gel-Kayano 23, the Flytefoam midsole provides continuous cushioning underfoot while being 55% lighter than standard foam and returning to shape quicker after each stride. Asics' signature Gel in the heel and forefoot provides cushioned comfort on daily jogs through the neighborhood and longer runs alike. Inside the shoe, the ComforDry footbed offers superb moisture management on sweat-soaked runs. To ensure longevity and sure-footed grip, Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is placed alongside stickier DuraSponge rubber for the perfect balance of durability and traction.
- Flagship stability shoe is supportive and smooth-striding
- Best for runners with neutral to overpronation tendencies
- New Flytefoam midsole is lighter and more responsive
- Dynamix Duomax cushioning + Guidance Line for stability
- Fluid Fit stretch mesh upper conforms to your foot
- Heel Clutching System offers a secure, ultra-snug fit
- Signature Gel cushioning at heel and forefoot (more at heel)
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber and DuraSponge rubber sole