Tough trails, loose gravel and errant obstacles don't stand a chance when you have the Asics Women's Gel-Fujitrabuco 6 Trail Running Shoe on your side. The Fujitrabuco is a bit of a mouthful (in terms of its name), but its design is pretty straight forward.
This running shoe features a near seamless design for a barely-there fit and feel, while the traditional lace system is endowed with a slightly more modern feature—a lace garage that offers secure respite and prevents you from tripping up and over your shoes. The PGuard toe protector defends your feet from unseen rocks and roots, and the Rock Protection plate safeguards you from additional sharp objects. More importantly, though, the Fujitrabuco feautres Asics' Solyte midsole technology, which enhances energy return, provides ample cushion underfoot, and maintains longevity to assure miles of performance. And, because no trail running shoe would be complete without a little extra traction, the trial-specific outsole maintains grip in varied terrain.
- Stay steady on the trails with this running shoe
- Seamless upper features lace garage for protection
- Toe bumper and rock guard bolster defense from obstacles
- Midsole enhances energy return and attenuates shock
- Rear GEL insert absorbs impact from sharp objects
- IGS technology promotes smooth transitions
- Rubber outsole rips and grips varied terrain
Great fitting shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My wife keeps coming back to Asics. These shoes are great for a variety of activities including walks around the block playing pickle ball, hiking and playing tennis. They fit great, are very durable and stylish. Good arch support as well.