Like running on a cloud.
The Asics Women's Gel-Cumulus 18 Running Shoe features Convergence Gel technology for unprecedented comfort and adaptive shock absorption. Essentially, Convergence Gel with Fluid Ride allows the shoe to deform in multiple directions for a more adaptive feel to your particular foot strike. This technology also adapts to variable running environments, meaning it'll perform well on surfaces ranging from gravel paths to harsh asphalt found across cities.
Rear and forefoot Gel cushioning softens the blow of impact, giving the runner a smoother platform for logging serious miles on the road. Asic's FluidRide midsole strikes an ideal balance between response and cushioning, keeping you running comfortably without excess vibration fatiguing your feet. You'll also notice the Guidance Lines running vertically along the sole, creating an efficient gait that propels you forward with each stride. And for sure-footed grip, the Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) provides traction alongside wear-resistance in zones of higher impact, such as the heel.
- Speedy running shoe with adaptive cushioning
- Breathable uppers combined with supportive overlays
- Rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning absorbs harsh impact
- Fluid Ride optimizes response and vibration dispersion
- Guidance Lines run vertically along sole for efficient gait
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber Sole provides longevity and grip
- Q & A
I love this shoes is very pretty and good for walk
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Asics are my favorite running shoes. Very comfortable and light for walking/running. I wear them in all conditions. They fit true to size .