Light on your feet.
Whether you run once or twice a week or try to spend a few minutes on the treadmill after lifting at the gym, lace up the Asics Fuzex Rush Running Shoe to support and cushion your feet, sans bulk. This lightweight shoe is a departure from Asics' typically heartier running options, and its sock-like uppers and lower drop equip it to keep up on shorter, quicker runs and speed workouts. The FuzeGel cushioning underfoot blends EVA foam and gel for a lighter, more flexible feel than Asics' heavier, more distance-focused running shoes. You'll enjoy feeling light and quick on your feet as you integrate running and cardio workouts into your routine.
- Stay light on your feet with this soft, flexible shoe
- Versatile 8mm drop suits midfoot runners and heel strikers
- Uniform midsole provides support for neutral runners
- FuzeGel midsole absorbs impact with gel and foam cushioning
- AHAR rubber outsole protects midsole for longevity
- Seamless mesh uppers lend a breathable, second-skin fit