You need a good pack, not bells and whistles.
The Rescuer 32 Backpack is part of Arva’s line that is designed to be your go-to pack for any season. The durability of double ripstop and sleek design make this pack a contender for the title of favorite, but it’s the ease of access that puts this pack over the top, as its designed to let you access your gear in any configuration. With a quickdraw holder on the waist belt, ski and ice axe carry, and a quick-access safety pocket, this pack is set up to take you on nearly any kind of adventure. Hydration compatibility helps you stay hydrated through long days in the sun, and the vented back and carrying options keep you comfortable even when you’re working hard.
- Daypack for a broad range of adventures
- Gear is accessible from any configuration
- Vented back and anatomical carry system for comfort
- Quickdraw, ski, and ice axe carry options for any season
- Hydration compatible (bladder not included)
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This backpack is pretty nice. It has a rear entry to inside of the bag which is pretty cool. Great storage and easy to move zippers. The zippers also do not catch on the material when opening. They can also be used with gloves which is very nice.