Reactor 32 Avalanche Airbag Backpack
The Arva Reactor 32 Avalanche Airbag doesn't give you a green light to ski any slope on high-danger days, but you will be glad it's there in the event of an unforeseen slide. Arva is using technologies that have become the standard in avy airbags the last few years by giving the Reactor a canister deployment system (sold separate) and dual air chambers that actually absorb impact and help protect the head and neck from mechanical injury.
The height-adjustable pull handle gives you the ability to dial in the most comfortable feel for you, so it's easy to deploy in the event of an emergency. The Reactor system's collapsible handle locks into place, so you don't accidentally deploy if you're tinkering around with you pack, while the large main compartment will haul enough gear for big tours and committing backcountry objectives. A front quick-access pocket stores avalanche safety equipment, and a single eyewear pocket keeps your goggles or sunglasses within easy access during transitions. The ventilated back panel offers a comfortable fit, and its back length and shoulder straps can be dialed into match your torso length.
- Avalanche airbag backpack built for day-long backcountry tours
- Airbag deploys with gas canister (sold separately)
- Double chambers increase reliability if one side pops
- Safe-locking, retractable handle adjusts up and down shoulder straps
- Removable airbag pairs with other Arva Reactor backpacks