- Detail Images
Lead the charge.
Second tracks and being the third or fourth to stomp a quadruple cork won't get you famous, so throw on the Armada Spearhead Men's Jacket and lead the way. Its 10K waterproof and breathable membrane, fully taped seams, and powder skirt refuse to let you get soggy when you're throwing down in slushy parks or sending it into thigh-deep pow, and the stretch polyester fabric lets you get as loose as you'd like without holding you back. Armada cut the Spearhead with a slim and slightly longer fit, so you won't be confused with your dad, and hooked it up with underarm vents, Lycra wrist gaiters, and a jacket-to-pant snap interface to keep your pits cool, your wrists warm, and your undies free from snow.
- Freestyle inspired ski jacket for style and comfort
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you comfortably dry
- Tailored fit keeps you looking sick in the park
- Stretch material gives you wide range of movement
- Powder skirt and pant-to-jacket integration keeps out snow
- Pit vents help increase airflow when you heat up in the park