- Detail Images
Bell to bell style.
It's been dumping snow for the last 24 hours and there's no sign of a break in the clouds. That's reason enough to shirk whatever responsibilities you may have had, so grab your pow sticks, pull on your Armada Women's Kiska Gore-Tex Pants, and head up the canyon to fight for your fair share of that white fluffy stuff.
The Gore-Tex shell repels the onslaught of winter weather coming from the sky above, and polyfill insulation in the seat keeps your butt warm while you're riding frozen chairlifts on your way back up for more. Fully taped seams and ankle gaiters make sure moisture doesn't sneak in, and the inner thigh vents dump heat quickly when the sun pokes out midday.
- Stylish snow pants for resort adventures
- Gore-Tex shell repels harsh weather
- Polyfill insulation keeps your legs toasty
- Mesh-lined inner thigh vents dump heat when the sun comes out
- Ankle gaiters keep deep snow out
- Handwarmer pockets for easy access
- Hem reinforcements protect your cuffs