- Detail Images
Don't get caught cold-handed.
Cold hands can quickly ruin an otherwise killer ski day—keep them warm with the Armada Women's Huntla Down Mittens. They're packed full of 650-fill down insulation, making them lightweight, warm, and a safe bet for those cold and bluebird days. Armada even hooked them up with an articulated to fit so you don't feel like you're trying to hold on to your ski pulls with a couple of crab claws.
- Insulated mittens for cold bluebird days
- 650-fill down insulation is lightweight and warm
- Synthetic insulation in key areas retains warmth when wet
- Leather palm provides a solid grip on your poles
- Removable tether keeps your mittens close at hand
- Articulated fingers for a more natural feel