Do you ski the east?
Cold days sessioning on the east coast call for the Armada Men's Carson Insulated Jacket. Fully taped seams and a DWR treated nylon shell work with a 40g synthetic insulation to keep you warm and flying high. The moderately tailored fit won't snag on trees or get in the way of your future spin, and a powder skirt with a jacket-to-pant interface enables you to really seal out the elements when the storm starts raging. A chest pocket with media port can be accessed from the outside so you can adjust your music without having to let in a draft while you ride the chairlift on your way to your next run. You can't say no to this classic style that reminds you of the jacket you brought with you to college five years ago.
- Blast from the past freestyle inspired jacket
- Durable waterproofing holds up in unexpected storms
- Breathable membrane keeps body heat regulated
- Lightweight insulation keeps you warm on the east coast
- Adjustable powder skirt and pant-to-jacket integration
- Pit vent keeps you cool after a long park session
- Tailored fit and classic style is a fan favorite