Carson Insulated Jacket
Cold days sessioning on the east coast call for the Armada Men's Carson Insulated Jacket. Fully taped seams and a DWR treated nylon shell work with a 40g synthetic insulation to keep you warm and flying high. The moderately tailored fit won't snag on trees or get in the way of your future spin, and a powder skirt with a jacket-to-pant interface enables you to really seal out the elements when the storm starts raging. A chest pocket with media port can be accessed from the outside so you can adjust your music without having to let in a draft while you ride the chairlift on your way to your next run. You can't say no to this classic style that reminds you of the jacket you brought with you to college five years ago.
- Warm jacket for cold days from the east coast to the mountain west
- 40g polyfill insulation keeps you warm on those ice cold days
- Sealed seams and 10K waterproof rating keep out pesky wet snow
- Two large hand pockets hold snacks, wallets, and other goods
- Pit Vents dump excess heat when you hike to get to powder stashes
- Drawstring at waist creates a custom fit to keep snow and wind out
- Adjustable pow skirt keeps snow out of your jacket on deep days
- Helmet compatible hood helps fight precipitation comfortably
- Q & A
Great Insulated Shell
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Absolutely fantastic jacket. I’ve skiied in this jacket 3 days so far and have no complaints. Exterior pockets are huge, exterior phone pocket fits large phones (iPhone XS Max/Plus phones fit with ease) and has a well sealed headphone passthrough. Goggle pocket inside, along with a pow skirt. All zippers on this jacket are strong and snag free. Sizing runs long and slim (5’10” mid thigh). This is really an insulated shell, I’ve worn only a tshirt underneath all 3 days I’ve ridden it and it’s super warm for how thin it is. Big armpit vents keep the heat out well if it starts to get warm. Jacket is also really nice for streetwear because it’s so thin, I wear it a ton around town.