Up your pants game.
You’ve been stretching so you can nail your daffy, or spread-eagle, or whatever you’re working on, get your outerwear caught up with the Armada Atmore Stretch Pants. These slim-fitting pants are equipped with a waterproof, breathable membrane to keep you dry and comfortable as you lap the park or launch off a natural terrain feature. A mesh lining and mesh-lined inner-thigh vents prevent clamminess, while gaiters and an adjustable waistband stop snow from flying into your pants whether you stick your landing or biff it.
- Flexible pants for throwing tricks
- Waterproof membrane keeps moisture from seeping in
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh vents for airflow
- Gaiters and an adjustable waistband keep snow out
- Slim fit shows contemporary style
- Q & A
Skinny XL only. Muscle won't fit.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
You need to have skinny scrawny thighs and no bottom to fit in this. Vegan pants? My other Columbia XL pants fit great. So do my old North face XL pants. This is the only flaw with ordering online you can't try it on on.