Surfing the deep stuff means different things to different people.If you're a winter-crazed powder fiend who likes putting fresh tracks down steep, snowy slopes with a plank or two of wood under your feet, chances are you could use a pair of the Armada Men's Atlantis Gore-Tex Pants. With fully taped seams and a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex shell, these pants are ready for pow-mongering storm days and wet spring corn missions alike. Aquaguard zippers keep snacks and contraband dry while you're cruising the slopes, and boot gaiters keep the deep snow out while you're snorkeling through the white room.
- A pow-slaying snow pant with freeride style
- Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Inner leg vents dump heat on the bootpack
- Aquaguard zippers keep that mid-day candy bar dry
- Boot gaiters keep deep snow out
- Pant-to-jacket snap interface
- Q & A
The Armada Atlas snow pants are a great purchase. The price is great concidering the high quality of the pants. They are extremely waterproof and durable. They also resist rips very well.
My New Favorite Ski Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Cannot brag enough about these pants. 2 Layer Gore Tex, baggy fit that's tapered at the bottom of the leg so it doesn't catch in your bindings, and the red accents on the zipper and logo is super stylish. I'm about a 35 waist with big quads so the XL was right for me. Large was a little too cozy for my liking. Seriously buy these pants.