- Detail Images
From the country to the city.
Inspired by the demands of equine life, the Ariat Women's Stoneleigh H2O Boot provides timeless style and protection whether you're in the city or countryside. A full-grain suede is backed by a waterproof treatment for defense against moisture and puddles alike, while the plaid lining adds a hint of rustic flair. Additionally, the zippered closure makes for an easy on and off, and the gore insert stretches to accommodate a variety of calf sizes. An ATS insert provides stability and rigidity underfoot to maintain day-long support, and the DuraTread outsole assures traction.
- A proper English boot for the country or city
- Leather upper is backed by waterproof insert
- Lining and stretch inserts offer a comfortable fit
- Rugged outsole maintains traction
- Q & A
Color is to die for
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The color of this boot is beautiful. Perfect to wear with dresses during spring and fall when the weather is cool and you want to wear a shoe that can withstand moisture. Very comfortable and can be worn all day. Fits true to size.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are fantastic boots. Comfortable and stylish, semi waterproof. I have always liked Ariat and these did not let me down. No heel, plenty of support and still can be dressed up or casual. The color is perfect. I wear my normal size in this brand.