- Detail Images
For the stables and street.
Mud, snow, and icy sidewalks—the Ariat Women's Berwick GTX Insulated Boots takes them all in stride with a design that puts an emphasis on performance without sacrificing style in the process. Their full-grain leather upper withstands the serious wear and tear that comes with hauling hay and grooming horses, and 200g Thinsulate insulation provides low-bulk warmth during the throes of winter. Adding to the Berwicks' overall functionality, Ariat incorporated a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane and equipped the boot with an aggressively lugged sole to ensure traction on muddy pastures, slick sidewalks, and cribbed fence rails.
- Full-grain leather boots for wear in the field or around town
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane keeps feet dry
- Front lace and back zip closure for easy entry and exit
- Low-bulk synthetic insulation provides dependable warmth
- Shock-absorbing midsole ensures day-long comfort
- Lugged sole delivers reliable traction on variable surfaces
- Q & A
Great boots! Couldn’t be happier!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are serious Winter boots! Very warm, too warm sometimes to be inside in these. They are very comfortable. I have all kind of feet problems and typically in pain after wearing new shoes, not with these.
Hands down, these are the best and most expensive pair of boots I have ever bought... Totally worth it!