High alpine harmony.
No one can deny that Arc'teryx knows a thing or two about alpine travel, so it's no surprise that its expanded its backcountry range to ski boots. Weighing less than 1200 grams per boot, the Arc'teryx Women's Procline Support Boot feels like a climbing boot on the uphill and rips like a ski boot during the descent.
The low weight is thanks to a strong yet lightweight Grilamid shell, which provides solid boot-to-ski power transfer so you can crush the lines you've worked so hard to get to. The 360-degree rotating cuff allows for a 75-degree range of motion fore and aft and 35 degrees laterally, providing you with the mobility of a mountaineering boot that you'll be stoked on while you're powering through long approaches and endless bootpacks.
The Procline is heat-moldable so you can dial in a precise fit, and the hybrid closure system cuts transition time with a minimalist buckle and cable system that's quick to crank down. Cordura reinforced gaiters seal out moisture, offering extra coverage for especially hostile environments, and the Vibram sole gives you solid traction on icy ridgelines and sketchy maneuvers.
- An innovative ski mountaineering boot
- Grilamid shell is strong and lightweight
- Cordura gaiter keeps snow and rain out
- Minimalist cable system for quick and efficient closure
- 360-degree rotating cuff provides unrestricted uphill mobility
- Cam lock power strap distributes pressure for a consistent flex
- Vibram rubber holds traction on icy bootpacks