Arc'teryx built the Men's Procline Support Boot as much for the ascent as the descent. In ski mode, the Procline Boot is just as stiff and rigid as any other minimalist touring boot; in walk mode, the Procline offers an outstanding 360-degree rotation including lateral as well as forward and backward. The difference is a ski boot that allows you to climb the mountain much more naturally. Arc'teryx clearly used as little Grilamid as possible to keep the shell's weight at a bare minimum, and the internal Cordura gaiter with neoprene closure ensures reliable protection from snow and moisture. Inside the gaiter, Arc'teryx's Procline Support liner adds an abundance of cushy EVA to keep your foot comfy, and it's thermo-moldable to customize the fit specific to your foot's shape. The Vibram rubber sole features tech binding compatibility and large lugs to assist with the climb.
- A boot built specifically for ski mountaineering
- Split cuff delivers 360 degrees of articulation
- Attached Cordura gaiter resists wear and is waterproof
- Procline Support liner is thermo-moldable and cushy
- Two adjustable buckles lie flat to reduce catching on pants
- Cam-locking power strap ensures a quick and secure fit
- Lugged Vibram sole climbs well on rock and packed snow