Specialized for the alpine.
With the ability to climb like a mountaineering boot and navigate technical ski mountaineering descents, the Arc'teryx Men's Procline Lite Boot is a true hybrid that will move up alpine granite and ice with ease and remain rigid when you're laying turns down a hanging snow field or narrow couloir. It's clear at first glance that the Procline isn't your standard AT boot—its split cuff, uniquely shaped shell, and integrated boot gaiter all indicate that this boot loves to ascend. In fact, the Procline brings a whole new level of uphill performance to the table with 360 degrees of cuff mobility (75 degrees fore and aft and 35 degrees laterally) to deliver an unsurpassed feel while skinning, bootpacking, or climbing sections of vertical rock and ice. And if that wasn't enough, the Procline gets an extra bit of help on the up thanks to a lugged Vibram sole and rubber reinforced toe cap to protect the shell from shrapnel when front pointing.
The construction of the Procline consists of a Grilamid shell more akin to a traditional AT boot to give the boot the solid downhill performance necessary for skiing and a split Grilamid cuff to save weight and enhance climbing mobility. Where the Procline really sets itself apart, though, is with its integrated corder gaiter, which is durable and waterproof to ensure reliable coverage in high alpine environs. Beneath the attached gaiter is a heat-moldable EVA liner with optional lace closure to ensure a precise and comfortable fit. The buckle system of the Procline consists of two aluminum latches and a cam-locking power strap that can be quickly secured without having to deal with traditional hook-and-loop straps during transitions.
- A boot built specifically for ski mountaineering descents
- Split cuff delivers 360 degrees of articulation
- Attached corder gaiter resists wear and is waterproof
- Procline Lite liner is heat moldable for a precise fit
- Two adjustable buckles lie flat to reduce catching on pants
- Cam-locking power strap ensures a quick and secure fit
- Lugged Vibram sole climbs well on rock and packed snow
- Rubber toe cap enhances durability when front pointing