Procline AR Carbon Alpine Touring Boot
The Arc'teryx Procline collection consists of highly technical ski boots built to balance uphill and downhill performance. Unlike any other alpine touring boot, the Proclines provide a 360° rotation in walk mode for an amplified performance on the climb whether you're skinning, boot packing, or even ice climbing. The Women's Procline AR Carbon Alpine Touring Boot is the stiffest boot in the Procline collection designed for women. A carbon cuff not only achieves a stiffer flex than the original Procline AR, it's also a lighter option, making it better for the uphill as well as the downhill.
Arc'teryx designed this Procline with a narrow 98mm last to provide a precise performance and quicker side-to-side transitions. The gaiter includes reliable waterproofing over the SoftStretch material and zippered closure. Underfoot, Vibram rubber grants this boot incredible traction on rock, ice, and snow, and the sole's compatible with tech bindings. Arc'teryx redesigned the power strap and pivot-point washers for improved security and overall durability.
- Lightweight touring boot for backcountry skiing and mountaineering
- 100 flex is the stiffest option for women by Arc'teryx
- Narrow last provides a precise performance on rock, ice, and snow
- Carbon cuff provides 360° rotation in walk mode for climbing
- Grilamid shell reinforced with carbon to keep weight down
- Waterproof gaiter with thermo-moldable liner inside
- Vibram rubber sole with Dynafit inserts for tech compatibility
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||MONDO||IN||SKI BOOT SOLE LENGTH|