- Detail Images
Corn shuckin' season.
Spring brings big, wet storms and milder temps, so slip on the silkweight Arc'teryx Women's Phase SL Zip Neck Top before you go touring far into the backcountry or up in altitude. It provides ample warmth as an ultralight baselayer and silky-smooth layering capability, and the Arc'teryx Phasic SL fabric breathes and wicks away sweat for cool, dry comfort.
- Silkweight baselayer for spring skiing and warm tours
- Superlight Phasic fabric wicks moisture, dries quickly, and breathes
- Next-to-skin fit adds thermal efficiently and moisture transfer
- Tall collar with deep zip for rapid ventilation
- Smooth flatlock seams for chafe resistance