Rock You Like a Talus Field.
If your cup of tea consists of sheer, ridgeline scrambles backed by ledge-y talus fields, then look no further than the Arc'teryx Women's Norvan VT Trail Running Shoe to tide you over. Built specifically for mountain running, the Norvan VT features an adaptive, hard-wearing construction that proves itself a formidable foe against tenacious trail features.
To bolster this claim, the Norvan is equipped with an Adjustable 360 Support System—this design offers you the best of a trail runner and approach shoe by allowing you to switch from climb to run mode in minimal time. When running, simply tie the laces and adjust the drawcord to your preference. To climb, cinch the drawcord down as snugly as you can and carry on with your endeavor. A fixed internal stretch bootie protects your foot from trail debris, and it enables the Norvan to become amphibious as you cruise through streams or puddles. The beauty of this internal bootie is that it's extremely quick-drying and comfortable, so you can wear it with or without socks. The Norvan is also equipped with a Vibram MegaGrip outsole that consists of Idrogrip at the forefoot to promote unimpeded grip in the climbing zone, and the 3.5mm lugs in the rear ensure serious traction on wet, dry, or loose terrain.
- A hard-wearing, innovative trail running shoe for steep terrain
- Stretch mesh and TPU overlays offer breathability and support
- Internal stretch bootie dries quickly and keeps debris out
- Ortholite insole is removable for your convenience
- Blended midsole provides shock attenuation and energy propulsion
- Adjustable 360 Support System ensures an adaptive, snug fit
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole rips and grips varied, wet terrain
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love these! Use them for hiking. Found myself hiking across rocks with ease like a mountain goat! No slips! Felt secure and gripped to even the most slanted rock/foot plant. They also vent super well. I do save these for the rockiest sections of trail so I don't wear them out too fast given the price, For any AT hikers reading this, I'd highly recommend grabbing these as your go-to for NH and Maine.
Great versatile shoe, runs big
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
I bought these because my sister used them for a 400 mile biking/camping/hiking trip and she loved them. My only complaint is they run large.
|US MEN||US WOMEN||UK||EU||MONDO||IN||SKI BOOT SOLE LENGTH|