- Detail Images
What's the point of a sidewalk?
It never really mattered to you that the streets get too to run on in the heat of summer, because you prefer running at higher, cooler altitudes on mountainous trails in the Arc'teryx Women's Nera 3/4-Length Tight. This performance-oriented tight uses Arc'teryx's soft Aelius fabric to assure full mobility on the mountain. Just plug in some music, zip your smartphone in the lumbar pocket, and jettison into the woods where it's shady and cool.
- Performance-oriented tight for trail running in summertime
- Heathered Aelius fabric stretches for full mobility
- Lower lumbar pocket with invisible zipper and media port
- Elastic drawcord waist assures a secure fit
- Smooth flatlock seams reduce chafing