- Detail Images
Approaches are the scary part.
On any given approach, brambles, cacti, and similar obstacles lie waiting for you to step just in the right spot for them to scratch your leg. Wear the Arc’teryx Women’s Mica Pants to deflect thorns and other nuisances on the trail, and maintain the ability to move freely once you get on the wall. These pants are equipped with articulated knees and a gusseted crotch, and have a high elastane content to ensure they move as you do. The low-profile waistband and slim fit interface nicely with your harness and pack, so you stay comfortable hiking, climbing, and lounging at the crag.
- Technical pants for climbing and hiking
- Nylon is lightweight and durable
- Elastane content lets the pants stretch as you move
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Slim fit slides under a harness easily
- Q & A
Noisy but comfortable
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
I was really happy that these pants fit comfortably and were able to move well, especially considering I have an ample bottom.
Sadly I had to return them because they made a surprising amount of crinkling noise as I walked around. Figured they would drive me nuts hiking long distances.