Performance meets comfort.
Whether you're bouldering up the canyon or just checking out some new hiking trails on a Saturday, the Arc'teryx Men's Kyson Hooded Jacket keeps you wrapped in reliable comfort when you're getting after it in the outdoors. Crafted from an insanely soft, yet stretchy french terry fabric, this jacket delivers a plush fit and feel while remaining flexible enough to keep up with all of your active pursuits. When you work up a sweat, this fabric pulls the moisture away from your skin for dry comfort, and the gusseted underarm panels help you move freely to get those hard-to-reach holds.
- Super-soft stretchy hoodie for demanding pursuits in the outdoors
- French terry blend wicks moisture and enhances breathability
- Regular fit ensures you have easy mobility
- Gusseted underarm panels open up your range of motion
- Beard guard protects collar from stubble abraison
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
First off I got this on a sale, so look out for it when you can.
The jacket runs a perfect on you even if you are a small or a big guy. I am 165 lbs and stand 6' 1", and it falls perfectly on my waist and moves with my body. The color stays after multiple washes. I typically use it for the gym or for days that it is a mild morning/night, I would not recommend it for cold days/night with the wind gusting.
Over all it is a great jacket and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a light jacket.
Arc'teryx - Men's Kyson Hoody
Classic full-zip hoody made from a cotton blend performance fabric.