- Detail Images
Made for mobility in the mountains.
The Arc'teryx Women's Konseal Hooded Fleece Jacket is a versatile option for alpine adventures and rock or ice climbing. Wear it as a standalone layer during cool days at the crag, or layer it under a shell when you venture above tree line.
Polartec Power Dry fleece is stretchy and breathable for comfort during active use, and it features Hardface technology for increased abrasion resistance when you're brushing up against rough granite walls. Hardface tech also helps it move easily underneath other layers. The DWR coating wards off light rain and snow. No-Lift underarm gussets prevent the jacket from riding up when reaching for tough holds. The integrated neck gaiter works with the hood to create a built-in balaclava when a storm starts moving in.
- Versatile midlayer for alpine, rock, and ice climbing
- Polartec Power Dry fleece is stretchy and breathable
- Hardface tech increases durability and abrasion-resistance
- DWR coating helps it repel light rain and snow
- Trim fit layers easily under a shell
- No-Lift underarm gussets enhance mobility
- Integrated neck gaiter doubles as a balaclava
- Thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up
- Q & A
Great fitting, warm fleece!
Arc'teryx knows how things are supposed to fit when you're moving. This fleece doesn't ride weird or pull funny when you are active in it. It provides great warmth, and the sleeves are long enough to tuck your hands into if the weather is a little chillier than anticipated.