- Detail Images
You'll never understand how the climbing gym feels as cold as it does outside in the middle of winter, but none of that matters now that you have the Arc'teryx Women's Kenai Full-Zip Hoodie in your hands. Its soft, slightly stretchy fabric keeps you comfy while you warm up in winter, or even if you're cragging in the shoulder seasons. Arc'teryx gusseted the underarms so you can dish out a full arm's length of slack or reach for those faraway holds without this hoodie holding you back.
- Warm-up hoodie for climbing at cold crags
- Cotton-blended French terry wicks moisture, breathes, and stretches
- Gusseted underarms help you belay and reach for holds
- Spacious hood with branded drawcord leaves room for beanies
- Q & A
What is the length from shoulder to hip?
great structure zip up
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I really like the structure of this lightweight hoodie. The color has a little lining that gives it a little more stiffness around the hood (for a more cowl neck look). An easy layer for trips, it packs up nicely when traveling.
Arc'teryx - Women's Kenai Hoody
Classic full-zip hoody made from a soft performance blend French terry.