- Detail Images
Your brand of magic.
When the morning after the storm offers clear skies and plummeting temperatures, pull on the Arc'teryx Women's Kakeela Pant and enjoy the winter wonderland. Constructed with 3-layer Gore-Tex technology, this pant deflects wind and snow, so you won't have to worry about soaking your pants as you ski through waist-deep powder. Incredibly warm Coreloft synthetic insulation provides optimal thermal heat, even when wet.
Updated this season with a refined fit, the Kakeela Pant features a gusseted crotch and articulated patterning to give you the freedom you need to reach for your turns. Mesh-lined PowderGuard side vents ensure optimal breathability should you get too toasty, while the PowderCuff gaiters seal out snow.
- A ski pant for cold weather, on-piste adventures
- Gore-Tex fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Coreloft Compact insulation for warmth on cold days
- Mesh PowderGuard vents with WaterTight zips for temperature control
- PowderCuff gaiters seal out snow
- Keprotec instep reinforcement protects from abrasion
- Gusseted crotch with articulated patterning for mobility
- Regular fit with streamlined design