Hybrid performance in a seamless style.
Like all Arc'teryx apparel, the Women's Gamma Rock Pant provide high-end performance in a sleek, seamless style to keep you looking good while you climb in the alpine. Unlike standard breathable fabrics, the Gamma's air permeable Fortius 1.0 softshell starts to breathe the moment you put the pant on, and it stretches for free-moving comfort on the mountain. Arc'teryx's patented Burly reinforcements live up to their Burly title without inhibiting the pant's natural, four-way stretch. The metal buckle has a low profile to fit under harnesses without discomfort, and the stowable bootlace hooks stay out of sight if you're wearing climbing shoes.
- Softshell pants designed for climbing alpine rock and ice
- Fortius 1.0 fabric is durable, stretchy, and air permeable
- Burly reinforcements enhance durability and water-resistance
- Metal hook waist belt with chalk bag attachment
- Stowable bootlace hook keeps off climbing shoes