Enjoy the feel of your favorite jeans combined with the ruggedness of mountain-ready pants when you wear the Arc'teryx Men's Cronin Pants. Durable canvas is paired with nylon to increase stretch, mobility, and comfort, while a gusseted design and articulated patterning deliver unrestricted movement on the trail or in the city. An oversized coin pocket fits your phone or music player, and front and rear pockets let you store the essentials for a day out on the town.
- A versatile and rugged work for day hikes and weekend adventures
- Rugged canvas withstands abrasions on the trail or in the yard
- Gusseted design offers ease of motion for hikes or city walks
- Oversized coin pocket holds cell phone or media device
- Hand and rear pockets offer storage for everyday essentials
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 30x32
Great casual and hiking pant. Warm and high quality feel. I have taken these on a few hikes and a few climbs so far and have been happy with the way the Cronin's move with me. Sizing was a little off on these, I know they are a relaxed fit but the 32 fit more like a 34. I would recommending down sizing on the waist, the in seam did feel about right. These are a pants that you can take straight from the trail to town. In the future I would recommend arcteryx add dwr and maybe a drop in thigh pocket, but overall I am stoked on these.
Functional fit. Well made.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 32X32
These pants have a great functional fit and are made to move with you. the articulated knees are a good example of this. Very well built, these pants hold up to being used and abused.