Flattering, lightweight rain jacket packed with waterproof, windproof Gore-Tex 3L protection.
Whether you're sightseeing along the English countryside in a rain storm or braving wet weather at a ski swap, enjoy the protection, cosmopolitan style, and relaxed fit of the Arc'teryx Women's Codetta Coat. This waterproof, windproof, breathable Gore-Tex 3L jacket blocks the elements so you can stay dry throughout even the stormiest days.
- Guaranteed waterproof, windproof, and breathable Gore-Tex 3L membrane, fully taped seams, and WaterTight zippers block wetness while allowing your excess hot air to escape
- Relaxed fit with articulated shoulders and elbows and gusseted underarms makes traveling in unsavory weather more comfortable
- Mid-thigh length protects your bum when you sit down on a wet bench
- Double kick pleat in hem means this coat slides on top of your bike seat without binding up
- Hood with laminated brim features a zipper flap with snap closure to shield you from the wet elements
- Shaped cuffs extend coverage at backs of hands and wrists
- Two hand pockets hold your cell and small wallet
- Q & A
Any idea when the black will be back in stock for size medium?
Hey Chris, We currently have the black in a medium in stock.
Why are you not carrying more colors.moosejaw has at least 6 colors and almost all under 250$. I trust backcountry more and would like buy from you but you have no colors.
Currently our buyers only have an order in for more of the same Black variant.
How come you guys are selling this coat...
How come you guys are selling this coat for 375 while it costs only 300 at Arcteryx's website?
That is strange if you like you can chat or call in with one of our reps and they can totally match that price for you. I can even set up the order for you just ask for Jane H. through our live chat option and they can direct you to me. I hope that this information helps and please let us know if you have anymore questions.
Would you recommend this coat or the similar...
Would you recommend this coat or the similar arcteryx aphilia? which one has a better material? for urban use on the west coast
Ye this jacket is really great! It has gortex so you will remain completely dry while strolling around town. It is also very flattering on the figure so you can wear it to classy events and feel just right! This is the only Arcteryx in the parka length, so it should be absolutely perfect.
I own the lanea coat in a small. How is...
I own the lanea coat in a small. How is the sizing of that coat compare to the codetta? I am trying to decide between small and extra small. I am 5'3 125# muscular build.
Arc'teryx has several different fits in their line including "next to skin," trim, athletic, expedition, and relaxed (in ascending order of fullness). The Lanea coat is a trim fit while the Codetta is a relaxed fit in Arc'teryx's system. They will also feel a little different because the Lanea is a wool/fleece combo while the Codetta is a waterproof shell. If you fit a small Lanea coat well I would size down to an xs in the Codetta.