- Detail Images
From Cita sea.
From midsummer hikes to rugged trail runs, you like to call on the Arc'teryx Women's Cita Short. Made this year with the new Arc'teryx Aquarii fabric, the nylon blend is lightweight and durable during steep mountain runs, and provides excellent stretch every step of the way. The PowerStretch Mesh waist band and drawcord keep them in place no matter the pace, while two hidden internal mesh pockets are the perfect place to stash need-to-have items like lip balm or keys.
- Lightweight shorts for trail running adventures
- New fabric offers stretch performance and durability
- DWR finish repels dirt and light showers along the way
- Mesh waistband provides comfortable and secure fit
- Interior pockets are the perfect place to stash essentials
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: Small
I purchased these shorts to run in, but ended up returning them. They are really flattering and a great material, but I returned them because they don't have a built-in liner. I prefer that feature because it prevents shorts from riding up while running, but if you don't care about that definitely give these a shot because they are great. Wish I could have kept them!
Lightweight and Breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are great for running or hiking. They are very lightweight, breathable and dry quickly if they get damp. The power-stretch mesh and draw cord along the waist allow for perfect fit and comfort and the interior pocket is a great place to store car keys while on a run.