A light and versatile layer.
The Arc'teryx Women's Cerium LT Down Vest handles everything from cold fall days at the crag, cool summer evenings around camp, and warm spring ski days. The design of the Cerium hinges on a streamlined philosophy that utilizes a trim fit to put the jacket close to the body where it can insulate efficiently, reduce bulk, and facilitate free range of motion when you're on the move. For insulation, the Cerium uses 850-fill down throughout the body and water-resistant Coreloft synthetic fill in areas prone to moisture. This construction makes the vest compressible, lightweight, and impressively warm. Arc'teryx's Airetica nylon fabric is also treated with a DWR finish for added protection against misty mornings at the crag and spray back from late-season turns.
- Down insulated vest for all-around mountain pursuits
- Strategic insulation combines lightweight warmth with water-resistance
- Trim fit reduces bulk and promotes mobility
- Elasticized hem locks in heat and blocks cold drafts
- Compressible design stows in the included stuff sack
- Arc'teryx specializes in functional designs and activity-specific fits
- Q & A
Like Being Hugged By A Teddy Bear
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I love this vest. It's a go-to for any time I might need a warm up. Usually I take it out after arriving at a campsite and the sun has gone down or post-skiing.
Center back length?
Small is 24 inches long
Fabric Detail View
Genziana Blue out in the sunshine.