Designed with minimal bulk in mind, the Arc'teryx Women's Beta SL Hybrid Jacket lends itself to lightweight backpacking, backcountry tours, and climbing trips where saving pack space is essential. Two different fabrics maximize protection from the elements while maintaining durability and lightweight efficiency. Functional details, including a helmet-compatible StormHood, laminated DryCuffs, and WaterTight zippers, seal out the elements without weighing you down.
Responsible for its lightweight feel, Gore-Tex 2-layer Paclite construction repels oncoming rain and snow while minimizing bulk in your pack. It's reinforced with stronger Gore-Tex 3-layer construction along high-wear areas, meaning it'll withstand the abuse of strenuous outdoor activities. Another big upgrade, the Gore-Tex C-Knit backer maintains an ultra-supple feel while improving the jacket's overall breathability. Ultimately, this combination of two different Gore-Tex fabrics keeps you blissfully dry during inclement conditions—all without the heft and crinkly feel of standard Gore-Tex jackets.
- Protection from the elements without the bulkiness
- Gore-Tex Paclite provides low-bulk waterproofing
- Gore-Tex 3-layer reinforces high-wear zones
- Gore C-Knit backer maintains a supple feel
- WaterTight zips prevent moisture intrusion
- Laminated DryCuffs keep the elements out
- Streamlined, helmet-compatible StormHood
- Arc'teryx emphasizes performance with function-first philosophy