- Detail Images
Combining work and play.
Your next Alaskan adventure could lead anywhere, from hiking misty muskeg to skiing snowy peaks after dropping in from a helicopter. Luckily, the Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Jacket knows how to deliver hard-working performance, no matter the event, leaving the good times up to you. Wind, water, or whiskey—this jacket features a Gore-Tex Pro Shell three-layer construction, fully taped seams, and tightly-woven N40p-X shell fabric that will protect you from any type of liquid.
If it really starts nuking snow in the middle of your adventure, you can take shelter under the helmet-compatible DropHood with draft-blocking separate collar, and stuff your hands in the two hand pockets, which are placed high enough to play well with hip-belts and harnesses. N80p-X nylon reinforces the prone-to-wear areas like the shoulders and arms, so it handles packs and wear season after season. Underarm zip vents let you cool off without sacrificing any protection from the weather, so you can continue to play, while Gore-Tex naturally allows excess perspiration to vent out without letting precipitation in.
- Technical shell waiting for a stormy mountain adventure
- Gore-Tex Pro offers waterproof and breathable performance
- e3D Ergonomic patterned fabric provides active mobility
- Underarm vents let you cool off during a fast approach
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood help keep you warm and dry
- Athletic cut offers a bulk-free performance fit