- Detail Images
When Arctic fronts bear down on your local resort and bring sub-zero temps along with several feet of powder, layer the Arc'teryx Atom Mitten Liner under your waterproof mitten shell to keep you fingers toasty through the coldest temps. It's outfitted with three types of Primaloft insulation, each strategically placed for maximum performance and comfort.
Primaloft Gold Eco with Grip Control at the fingers and thumb help you hold onto your poles without sacrificing warmth. Light and warm Primaloft Silver insulation at the back of the hand offers lightweight warmth at the most exposed area, and Primaloft Gold Eco is added for durability. As an added bonus, the fleece lining provides a bit of extra coziness. Meanwhile, the smooth nylon shell slides easily into a shell, and it's water-resistance for standalone use when you're just shoveling the driveway after a snowstorm.
- Insulated liner for wearing under a shell mitten
- Three types of insulation provide targeted warmth
- Smooth nylon shell slides easily into shell
- DWR coating repels light moisture
- Fleece lining adds cozy feel
- Internal draft tube traps heat around wrist