- Detail Images
Evolve or perish.
Long before humans climbed towering spires and skied down peaks with Arc'teryx's legendary outerwear, the Archaeopteryx honed its flight skills to escape from ferocious predators below. The Arc'teryx Women's Archaeopteryx Tank Top proudly displays this biological relic as a stylish tribute to evolve your outdoor pursuits and alpine quests.
- Stylish tribute to Arc'teryx's outdoor heritage
- Breathable organic cotton, with added stretch
- Bio-washed for lasting softness and longevity
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Medium
The royal blue is super flattering. Runs a little large/loose- I probably would have switched for a small but was impatient and wanted to wear it out. Not nearly as light or quick dry as I expected- the material reminds me of yoga pants. A new favorite but definitely not part of my backpacking kit.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This tank is comfortable and fits loose but taylored. Will work great for any outdoor activity! From watching kids ball games to hiking!