- Detail Images
Optimized For Breathability and Weight.
From scaling cliff faces to crossing glaciers, the Arc'teryx Women's Alpha FL Jacket keeps things simple for maximum speed. The lightest 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro jacket in the Arc'teryx line, the Alpha FL is perfect for fast and light climbers. Its Gore-Tex construction cuts wind when you're belaying on exposed faces and stops rain and snow without sacrificing breathability to keep you comfortable and dry as you move through alpine environments. The minimalist design strikes a balance between performance features and weight to give you the protection you need without weighing you down with features you'll rarely use. A trim fit leaves room for layering and accommodates a harness to let you move with lean efficiency.
- The lightest Gore-Tex Pro jacket in the Arc'teryx line
- Breathable Gore-Tex shell effectively blocks wind and precipitation
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping
- Helmet-compatible hood for coverage and safety
- Adjustable cuffs and hem keep jacket in place
- Harness-compatible design allows you to access pockets
- Includes stuff sack with clip-in loop
- Trim fit for easy layering and mobility