When the approach is the crux.
Too often, it seems that the approach is much more difficult and dangerous than the actual climb, which is why you're always happy to have the Arcteryx Women's Acrux SL GTX Approach Shoe on technical trails. Not only does this lightweight, agile approach shoe boast Gore-Tex's ever-reliable waterproof, breathable protection for comfort in most conditions, but it also includes Arcteryx's unique, seamless, and ultralight Adaptive Fit Lite stretch liner for customized comfort. Underfoot, the Acrux features a durable EVA midsole for shock absorption and stability over rocky, off-angled terrain. Arcteryx also added Ortholite's cushy, comfy, and breathable footbed. The shoe's Light Approach sole is comprised of Vibram's MegaGrip rubber, and there's a climbing zone at the toe and heel for extra help on the ascent and descent.
- Agile approach shoe for technical terrain
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex insert
- Arcteryx Adaptive Fit Lite stretch liner for customized support
- 3D molded Ortholite footbed delivers comfort and breathability
- Cushioning midsole absorbs shock and enhances stability
- Light Approach sole made with Vibram's MegaGrip rubber