- Detail Images
Whether your commute to work involves a bike path along the river or busy city streets, the Arc'teryx Women's A2B Commuter Crop Pants offer performance comfort with style that works both on and off your bike. With a stretch cotton blend fabric, these capris offer comfortable mobility while maintaining a modern look. Subtle bike-friendly features, such as articulated knees, a higher back rise, and gusset, offer comfort in the cycling position and easily transition to everyday life.
- A cropped pant that transitions from urban commutes to everyday life
- Stretch cotton blend construction for enhanced mobility
- 3XDry technology wicks moisture and resists water and stains
- Articulated design offers cycling-specific mobility
- Reflective elements tuck out of sight when not needed
- Q & A
Best High Quality Athletic Crop
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 4
5'4" 120lb curvy and athletic build, so ordered size 4 and 6 to check style and fit since my waist is small and legs and hips are strong. The athletic cut of the 4 gives a straight leg silhouette - no gap at my waist, not overly baggy anywhere and no constriction in the gusset or legs, could probably sport a size 2, but not available. Highly functional for biking, hiking and athleisure wear - plenty of room for movement, love the pockets and reflective elements for outdoors. Quality of Arcteryx is incredible. I get plenty of compliments on fabric, fit and details and would easily order in other colors if ever available. LOVE!