Stay dry during your rainy ride to the office and slip into your morning meeting without missing a beat in the Arc'teryx Men's A2B Blazer. So you don't have to ride to work with a change of clothes, Arc'teryx designed the Blazer with technical outdoor features to get you from point A to point B in dry comfort while still being able to blend into the urban environments. Seamlessly transition from your commute to your morning meeting without wasting time trying to dry your shirt before you present.
Featuring a three-layer Gore-Tex shell, the A2B Blazer is ideal for rainy day commutes or everyday urban living. The water and wind roll right off while the moisture from your body can pass through and evaporate into the atmosphere. The breathable material and back venting allow you to dump heat and keep cool while you're climbing hills, and the articulated patterning gives you ample mobility while you're dodging cars and speeding around tight turns to get home in time for dinner. To keep you visible in low light conditions, reflectivity on the cuffs and back of the collar can be folded out to help make your commute more safe.
- Office-ready blazer to stay dry on bike commutes in wet weather
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex sheds rain and wind for dry comfort
- Vented back helps prevent overheating when climbing steep hills
- Articulated patterning gives freedom of movement while dodging cars
- WaterTight zippers keep contents of pockets dry and protected
- Stowable reflective surfaces provide visibility in low light