- Detail Images
Tough and technical.
Built to handle long days on the job and outdoor excursions, the Arborwear Men's Tech II Pants put your average pair of pants to shame. They're built with a tough, yet lightweight nylon fabric for unwavering durability, and the fabric's armed with a Teflon coating that shrugs off rain, oil, and any other liquids that might end up on you. Mesh pocket bags speed up dry time if you do get wet, and they enhance breathability for greater comfort. A Rugged Gusset crotch increases range of motion so you can work or hike without restriction—not to mention, it prevents any embarrassing crotch blowouts at work.
- Lightweight, yet durable work pant
- Fabric dries quickly and withstands wear
- Teflon coating repels water and oil
- UPF 50+ sun protection from harmful UV rays
- Three-piece inseam gusset enhances mobility
- Double-layer knees for durability