Treat the resort like a backyard pool.
Paying homage to Arbor's Venice Beach roots with an old-school, skate-inspired design, the Arbor Zygote Twin Snowboard is a non-symmetric twin that slays the park with a buttery-soft flex and true-twin geometry. Distinctive tip and tail shapes offer a throwback '80s skateboard look without affecting switch freestyle performance, thanks to equal tip and tail heights, widths, and lengths. Translated to on-snow performance, the Zygote Twin rides forward and switch equally well for effortless freestyle performance.
The original board to feature Arbor's The System Camber, the Zygote Twin Snowboard has parabolic camber that's less aggressive towards the tip and tail contacts for a less-catchy feel, while still retaining the pre-loaded pop of a traditional cambered deck. Then, Arbor slightly raised the contact points so they're not touching when you're riding flatbase, but still engage instantly when you set a carve. If that wasn't enough, Grip Tech creates extra contact points at the inserts for extra edge hold on icy slopes. Ultimately, this means the Zygote Twin delivers poppy, yet press-able performance whether you're lapping the park or taking your tricks to the side hits and fallen trees hidden around the rest of the mountain.
- Old-school, skate-inspired deck for fun in any terrain
- Non-symmetric twin rides like a twin on snow
- System Camber offers pop and grip with a forgiving feel
- Grip Tech creates extra contact points at inserts
- Sustainably harvested poplar core is light and lively
- Ash topsheet adds snappy and is eco-friendlier
- Sintered base is tough and holds wax well
- Arbor is a leader in snowboard sustainability