- Detail Images
Leave tracked-out snow in your wake.
An upscale version of the do-it-all Coda Rocker, the Arbor Wasteland Wide Snowboard offers a light, lively feel underfoot with plentiful pop for launching everything on the mountain. Wider waists provide more stability and float for bigger guys charging the mountain like it's a giant park. The Wasteland loves nothing more than ripping turns in the trees, gliding across open bowls, and popping off rollers and natural drops.
The Wasteland's medium-stiff flex and directional twin shape maximize versatility, allowing you to sample everything the mountain has to offer. Thunderhead tips increase surface area, helping it float across deep powder without bogging down. Creating a surfy sensation, The System Rocker is a full parabolic rocker that's most pronounced at its center. Not only does rocker create a looser feel without hanging up on turns, but it also prevents the board's nose from submerging under fresh snow. And seeing that rocker boards often sacrifice edge hold, Arbor remedies this by placing two additional bumps (i.e. Arbor's Grip Tech sidecut) for aggressive grip directly alongside your bindings.
The Wasteland proudly displays its premium craftsmanship with Arbor's signature Power Ply topsheet of sustainably sourced palisander wood. This palisander topsheet acts as an added structural layer, increasing the Wasteland's overall strength and impact damping, all while lending striking visual appeal. Continuing this premium build, Arbor's Highland core is incredibly strong and light, complemented with Carbon Uprights for extra landing stability on bigger drops.
- Brings freestyle flavor to your freeride exploits
- The System Rocker makes it catch-free, playful, and floaty
- Grip Tech sidecut enhances grip and quickens turn initiation
- Medium-stiff flex for high-speed stability and plentiful snap
- Palisander wood topsheet makes for striking visual appeal
- Highland core of smooth-flexing poplar, lightweight paulownia
- Carbon Uprights extend to tips for landing stability and snap
- Arbor combines premium craftsmanship with riding performance