- Detail Images
Elementary all-terrain performance.
The Arbor Element Wide Snowboard excels at peak-to-park pursuits with its versatile shape, surfy rocker profile, and medium flex. It's a directional twin for the centered feel of a freestyle board, but with a slightly larger nose that glides across powder with ease. Ultimately, the Element Wide Snowboard eagerly obliges to your shredding ambitions, whether it's slushy park hits or soulful turns in the trees.
System rocker uses several different design elements to provide true rocker performance while maintaining an incredible amount of edge hold and pop. It features a parabolic arc that is more rockered between the bindings and less rockered at the tip and tail to give it float in powder and a catch-free feeling on hardpack while making turn initiation fluid and easy. The Grip Tech sidecut uses two additional contact points along each edge to allow for reliable edge hold on a rocker profile. Black Walnut wood adds snappier, eco-friendlier performance, not to mention a gorgeous all-natural look.
- All-mountain performance that's always in its element
- Full parabolic rocker is loose, catch-free, and floaty
- Grip Tech bumps along bindings for locked-in edge hold
- Twin shape, medium flex for all-terrain prowess
- Double Barrel core of poplar reinforced with bamboo struts
- Power Ply topsheet of Black Walnut for added strength
- Sintered base readily absorbs wax for high-speed glide
- Arbor is committed to finding eco-friendlier solutions