Get this pow party started.
Can't get enough of the fresh stuff? Or maybe you're seeking a radical freeride board that's not afraid to spin off side-hits and stomp switch into powdery landings? Either way, the Arbor Women's Clovis fulfills your freeride fantasies with a penchant for throwing freestyle into the mix, thanks to its non-symmetric twin shaping combined with the poppy precision of The System Camber profile.
This non-symmetric twin is centered between the contact points, offering an on-snow footprint that's no different than many park and freestyle boards. However, where it differs lies in its accentuated Arrowhead tip and cut-out tail, which increase buoyancy when an incoming blizzard covers your local mountain in two feet of fresh.
When the powder is all tracked out, the Clovis excels at carving up groomers and snapping off rollers thanks to The System Camber. This parabolic camber gets mellower as you work towards the tip and tail, with 3-degree beveled contact points reducing the catchy sensation inherent to many cambered decks on the market. Ultimately, it creates a board that's lively springing into turns, holds an edge well at speed, and snaps off natural features with tons of pop, but without tossing you down the mountain after a tiny mistake on-edge.
- Radical powder stick with a poppy, freestyle bent
- The System Camber for lively carving and increased snap
- Non-symmetric twin excels at freestyle on natural terrain
- Arrowhead tip and distinct tail cut-out for improved float
- Single Malt core of full poplar for lasting strength
- Mixed Glassing strikes a balance between response and play
- Sintered base glides quickly across flats and deep snow
- Arbor focuses on making snowboarding more sustainable
- Q & A
First pow board
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This board is super awesome. This is my first powder board to own. First time on it I felt comfortable riding it right away! Light board. I normally ride a Never Summer Onyx. The Clovis was more poppy to me than my Onyx board. You will catch a little bit of air of the smallest mound of snow. This board is actually great on groomers too. I was surprised at that. This board can ride switch too if you please. I really like this board overall. Glad it is my first powder board and look forward to charging it again in the pow.
I ordered the size 149 cm.
I am 5'1 and 118 lbs.
If you have gear questions feel free to reach out to me directly.