Tango Carbon 2-Piece Posi-Lok Paddle
If you're going to do something right, you might as well go all-in with the Aqua-Bound Tango Carbon 2-Piece Posi-Lok Paddle. This lightweight performance touring paddle features a construction that's purely carbon, all down to the Posi-Lok ferrule, delivering the lightest possible swing-weight without compromising rigid performance. With such an ultra-light paddle at your side, you can set out on all-day adventures without getting tired. The Tango Carbon's blades are designed for low-angle paddling, which reduces stress on your back muscles and lets you spend more time on the water.
- A premier kayak paddle for long days of touring and exploring
- Pure carbon construction provides lowest possible swing weight
- Bent shaft keeps your wrists in a neutral position to reduce fatigue
- Blade shape designed for low-angle paddling to benefit all-day trips
- Posi-Lok ferrule can be set to any angle you'd like
- Two-piece design can be split for easy storing and travel