- Detail Images
Adapts to any day.
Junior rarely stops moving, and you've learned the hard way that he can't stand being overly buttoned up in bulky outerwear. On days when his morning walk to school is chilly, but a strong sun and blue skies promise a warmer afternoon, send him out the door in the Appaman Turnstile Convertible Boy's Jacket.
As a fully insulated vest with zip-off cotton arms, the Turnstile quickly adapts to busy schedules and changing conditions. Breathable synthetic fill keeps his core warm while he commandeers a game of tag at recess, while the removable arms have the soft, broken-in feel of his favorite sweatshirt to keep him warm as the afternoon cools.
- Convertible jacket adapts to changing temps and active days
- Regular fit layers easily over casual clothes
- Breathable synthetic fill holds heat close to his core
- Cotton zip-off arms have the feel of a favorite sweatshirt
- Appaman clothing celebrates the whimsy of childhood