- Detail Images
He'll appreciate the difference.
Your kid may not be a fashionista, but he'll definitely appreciate the added style and warmth he'll get from the Appaman Boys' Gambit Puffer Coat. This down insulated jacket is warm enough to deal with cold winter weather, and it's unassuming style works equally well for school and weekend getaways with the family. The Gambit has a classic fit that leaves room for extra layers on those extra-cold days, but isn't so roomy that he'll fee like he's dressing up as a marshmallow for Halloween.
- A winter coat for kids that tend to run cold
- Down insulation is lightweight and warm
- Insulated hood warms the head and ears
- Ribbed cuffs and hem help trap heat
- Hand and chest pockets stash animal crackers
- Regular fit leaves room for layers without being loose