Schoolboy by day, celebrity by night.
Wearing the Appaman Boy’s Denali Down Coat, your little boy will be ready for cold howling wind, freezing temperatures, snow dumping out of the sky, and even an impromptu fashion show. The duck down offers warming insulation while storm flap over the front zipper and adjustable cuffs help to block out the cold. But the faux fur hood and drop hem boasts a celebrity-esque style that will leave you wondering if your little boy secretly turns into a model when you're not looking.
- A stylish down coat that turns schoolboys into celebrities
- Tough outer layer helps to shield against the cold
- Duck down insulation provides hefty warmth
- Faux fur hood offers celebrity-like style
- Drop hem provides extra length
- Multiple pockets provide style and storage
- Adjustable cuffs help to trap in heat