- Detail Images
The happiest skier at the resort isn't the one who's successfully landing corkscrews at every jump because her foot must be in so much pain with such a stiff boot. No, it's the skier wearing the Apex Women's ML-3 Peak Performance Ski Boot, because you can't ski at peak performance if you aren't completely comfortable. Unlike standard ski boots that only have three or four closures, the ML-3 has eighteen individual points of closure for a customized fit that feels like it was designed specifically for you.
- An original design amps up this ski boot's comfort
- Tri-Flex lets you pick how stiff you want the boot
- Removable liner has the look and feel of a snowboard boot
- Liner is thermo-moldable and insulated with 3M Thinsulate
- Eighteen points of closure with Boa dials, micro buckles, and more
- Grippy rubber sole with ultralight and stiff carbon shank